Event-goers allege to Better Business Bureau that online ticket broker SongTicketing.com has misleading sales practices, excessive fees, inaccurate data and delivery issues.
Multiple consumers believe they are purchasing tickets directly from venues or well-known ticket brokers, but later discover that they are actually purchasing from SongTicketing.com of Newcastle, Wash. Some complainants tell BBB that tickets:
- Are substantially marked-up.
- Include exorbitant fees—usually for shipping or processing.
- Show the wrong seats or sections.
- Feature incorrect names or other customers’ names.
- Never arrive or are missing from will-call.
Those hit with show cancellations claim that getting refunds can be challenging.